Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter Every One!












So all is well. Today we took the boys to Daddy's work for a quick visit and then we went and played in a field of wild flowers/ weeds! But it looked great and they had a blast doing it. Brennan loved running around and Graham..well hes always happy as long as someone is holding him. I
If you all haven't heard by now, this past weekend wasn't that fun at all. Brennan went into Anaphylactic Shock! We weren't sure what he ingested, but it was very similar to his peanut reaction last year in May which also sent him to the ER. He had an almost instant reaction to what he ate and we rushed him to the hospital, but first we gave him Benadryl and his Epie Jr. Pen....Soooooo not fun and heartbreaking. This was very serious and hard for us all to go through, but as you can see, he's all better and literally up and running again. The medicine he's been on this past week has also helped with lets call it "craziness" for an understatement. he's kept me busy, but i have survived and so has daddy.
Graham also had his 4 month old check up this week. He almost weights 18lbs.(17lbs. 13oz. to be exact) and he's 27 inches long...AKA 90th percentile for both! Boy is he a chunky monkey!
So we wish you all a very Happy Easter and if we don't see you, we love you and look for those Golden Eggs!!!!!!!




6 comments:

Shelley said...

What cute pictures! That field looks awesome, I'm sure Brennan loved running in it. And I'm glad he's ok...how scary!

Angie said...

Those are GREAT pictures, Net! We've gotta get some of my girls in that field.

Mae has always been in the 90th percentile for height and weight too. Ellie's just my little runt..30th percentile. But you never know! She may just be biding her time for a massive growth spurt!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

These are cute pictures. Love the fields. It doesn't even look close to weeds. What cute boys you have. Sorry to hear about the recent hospital visit. That must have been so scary. I'm glad all is well now.

Stephanie Green said...

Glad Brennan is ok! Graham is getting so old! They do that, especially when I don't get to see your kids very much.

Shelley said...

Hey you...if you want I can help you take the lines off around you header! :) Let me know and I will send you the "fixed" HTML code.

Theresa said...

Hey there! Love the photos... beautiful!