Happy 3rd Birthday Maeby!!!
The Chad, Angie, Maeby and Ellie on Monsters Inc. Maeby wasn't smiling like that after the ride. Her words, " monsters scary, don't want to go on that again!"
Mark and the kiddos and I just before the Bugs life 3D show. Brennan wore his glasses the entire time and kept on backing away from the screen and into Mark's chest every time something flew out at us! So funny! But now every night we deal with " oh no the spiders, Awwwwwe!" not so fun.
Graham and Ellie playing and having a ball together. the highlight of their day...getting to play with someone their own size!
Brennan got sooooo excited once he saw Mickey and Peter Pan! Take a look for yourself!
The Chad, Angie, Maeby and Ellie on Monsters Inc. Maeby wasn't smiling like that after the ride. Her words, " monsters scary, don't want to go on that again!"
Mark and the kiddos and I just before the Bugs life 3D show. Brennan wore his glasses the entire time and kept on backing away from the screen and into Mark's chest every time something flew out at us! So funny! But now every night we deal with " oh no the spiders, Awwwwwe!" not so fun.
Graham and Ellie playing and having a ball together. the highlight of their day...getting to play with someone their own size!
Brennan got sooooo excited once he saw Mickey and Peter Pan! Take a look for yourself!


4 comments:
What a fun way to celebrate a birthday! I love to watch when babies find other babies...it cracks me up! :)
It was a blast! I'm glad you posted these pics...sorry we didn't get the CALIFORNIA picture like you wanted. Next time!!!
Lynnette, the pictures look great, and so does your blog, I love the background and the title header you put on! I hope you are starting to feel better!
Brandi
I played it for Olea and she enjoyed watching it too :)
Post a Comment