Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graham's 6th Month Old Pictures... And Brennan Too!

So here is our Baby-Boo's! He was 6 months old on May 21st! I took these pictures a week ago, but just now finally did something with them. I also, amazingly enough, got a few pictures of our 2 1/2 year old Brennan smiling!! That is an accomplishment in of itself. There are so many cute pictures i can't decide which is my favorite. what do you think?

To View all Pictures CLICK HERE



4 comments:

Shelley said...

I always love getting my kids' pictures taken! I love the one of Brennan playing with his toes...those are my favorite! :)

The Calder Family said...

Those are all very cute!! We still need to plan a day to get together!

brandi said...

Lynnette, I love the picture of Grahmn you have posted. It is adorable! The little hat is too cute! Can't wait to see you guys in September.
Brandi

Angie said...

I too love the ones of Graham in the hat. It's great you got Brennan to smile so big and genuine. I wish we could get Maebes to do that!!!