So the news is true...we are settling down in Sunny Temecula California! We got a call today and the Bank accepted our offer for this 2300 sq.ft. home! We are so excited about it! There are 4 bedrooms and the Master is a Master-suit! It has 2.5 baths, a formal living & dining room, big kitchen with lots of space and a nice size family room. The back yard needs work, but there is plenty of room for Brennan to run around! As you can see there is a front porch and the laundry room is upstairs!!!! yayaya! the house has some great architectural features about it interior wise and right across the street is a little park! We are getting this for a really great price since its bank owned. I'm in love with it and can't wait. What an eventful week we have had..we put a few offers out on some houses...got our number one house bid approved... and hopefully I'll be induced on Friday and we'll have a new family member! WOW! Crazy, but very exciting. So stay tuned for more updates and especially pictures and news of our new addition!to see interior pictures of the house click here


7 comments:
I love it! That has got to be so exciting. Your kitchen is awesome! Good luck with baby! :)
Net, it looks fantastic!! We are sooo excited for you guys! It is definitely the best time to buy! You guys are living the American dream! We miss you and will be praying for you on Friday, hopefully one call is all it takes! Love,
David, Brandi and family
p.s. my favorite part is the laundry room upstairs! Plus the front porch! (David's favorite part is Brennan's backbend!(ha,ha))
How exciting! It is nice to finally have a place you can call your own. I can't wait for that day again!!!
Good luck with baby number 2. Keep us posted, would love to see pictures.
Okie Brew Crew
Congratulations! I'm jealous...
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you! A new house and a new BABY! Blessings! Can't wait to see it. I'll help you when you need it. Will you be in by Christmas? that's pushing it a little, isn't it?
Best prayers for tomorrow!!
Lynne
CONGRATULATIONS on a new baby and a house. I hope to see you and the baby while I am here (Nov 20th- Dec 1st)!!
wow! How beautiful! I absolutly love it. It is soo cute!!! What a wonderful life you have, you are very lucky...
Post a Comment