It took almost 12 hours in the Hospital, but Graham finally joined us at 11:06p.m. on the 21st of November, 2008! He weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19.75 inches long.
To see more pictures click here
The delivery was fast and smooth, I only pushed for about 1/2 hour...but it was the getting there that was long, boring and a bit painful...that was until i got the EPIDURAL! I love the anesthesiologist! So to make a long story short about our hospital experience, we spent an extra day and a half in the hospital since graham got jaundice and had to be under the lights. We experienced the same thing with Brennan, so it wasn't as hard to deal with and see this time. But we finally came home the Grandma Sobek's home last night about 6:30p.m. (since our new home is still in escrow) And the 4 of us spent our first night together! Brennan is a wonderful big brother and he loves to give his baby kisses and to touch him softly while saying "soft". The adventure is just beginning and I'm excited to see how we all adjust. We thank everyone for their love a support during this pregnancy and since the birth! Thanks for the Phone calls, well wishes, flowers and love! We love you all too and we will be updating you all soon!
To see the nursery pictures the hospital took got to www.Our365.com
type in his birthday is 11.21.08, the first 3 letters of my last name STE, and the home city is WILDOMAR. have fun!




11 comments:
Yay! I am glad he is here safe and sound! I love the picture of him with the graham crackers - that's funny. And you are lucky the hospital did the lights for you. Parker had to be under lights, but they brought them here at home and I had complete breakdowns covering his eyes and putting him in there myself!
Congratulations! He looks like a perfect baby!
Lynnette, I'm so glad you finally got to bring him home! Pretty soon you'll have one of you own soon too(a house)! Good luck and we'll talk on Thanksgiving!
love,
Brandi
Congrats to the Stevens family! He is a beautiful baby...just beautiful. My mom said the second one always comes out easier...so that's nice. Much happiness to your beautiful family!
Mark and Lynnette, Great job. Your little one is heaven sent. What a nice little family you have. Have a great Thanksgiving and give our love all. Bye for now Rachel
"to all"
Newborns are the cutest...they grow up too fast though. Two kids are so much fun! Brennan will have so much fun playing with his brother! Get lots of rest!
You guys look great! Congrats from all the fam in Utah.
He is so adorable! Wow Lynnette you look awesome for just having a baby! I am so excited for you guys, If you need anything let me know!
Congratulations! What a cute boy he is. Brennan looks like a great brother for him. Good to hear everything went well. You look really good too.
Congrats he's a doll! Looks just like his big brother. Hope they'll be good buddies :) I'm jealous you look so good after pushing your baby out, I looked like HELL for a week!
Post a Comment