Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brennan's 2 Birthday Party

So we had a small family Birthday Party for Brennan at the Train Museum over in Perris.
The Kiddo loves trains andwe all seemed to of had a fun time visiting and laughing!

Here's a 1, 2, 3, CHoo-Choo For the Birthday Boy!

To see more fun pictures Click here

And just to let everyone know, i was so proud of myself because I MADE Brennan's Birthday cake. We also want to say thanks to the family memebers who came and for the awesome birthday presents!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I love the idea of making the 2 a track! How cute!

Paula said...

Congratulations to the Birthday Boy. Looks like he had fun.

Vanessa said...

How fun! Where is that train station? I would love to take jack there. Happy Birthday!!

Stephanie Green said...

no pic of the birthday cake? :)

Stephanie said...

What a fun birthday! The trains looked really cool.