Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vacation Fun in Oahu, Hawaii

So its beeeeeeeeeeeeeeen FOREVER since i last posted anything and this is why:

I had lots of photo work (ya!), Mark's 27th birthday! The kids got sick, Mark's loving and wonderful Aunt Nancy passed away from a long battle with cancer, Graham swallowed toilet bowl cleaner and had to go to the emergency room (he's ok) We went on Vacation to Hawaii, visited my Brothers family and had Soooooooo much fun, we came back (sooooo sad) i had more photo work, kids got sick and Brennan with a full blown out asthma attack (yikes!, but is ok), Graham had surgery (gastric-hernia, he's good now), painting and finishing our new patio cover Mark's been working on, more phot stuff, baby-sitting kids for friends, i got called as a Young Women Advisor at church for the 14 year old girls! went to a pumpkin patch with my brothers family and... I got into reading a great book! And somewhere in there Graham got his first two bottom teeth and started walking! So very busy but lots of fun!


Our tipical family picture..either someone is crying or not looking!!!


I wanted to share some of what we saw and did in Hawaii
so here are only a few of our pictures!
This is a very cute clip i got of Graham at the beach for the first time!


5 comments:

brandi said...

Lynnette, it looks like you took a ton of pictures..I want copies of some! I am glad you guys had fun even while we were gone...talk to you soon!
Brandi

Peacock Family said...

What a fun trip! I love all of your cute pictures! will u fly back to hawaii and take my family pics!! Super cute!

Stephanie said...

How fun! You guys have been so busy! Take a break! Your boys are getting big!

Shelley said...

I'm glad you're still alive and well! We need to catch up sometime again! :)

Myers Family said...

Hey you! I'm glad you have a blog - here is ours :) Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii!