Look how similar these two look when playing...no doubt they're brothers!
My little Gus Gus and his cute little smile!
He's growing up so fast. life has been great. I'm taking a moments to say hi to everyone and to let you know we finally closed Escrow on the 16th and plan on moving in at the end of the month...after we paint and clean the entire house!!!! what a job and its keeping us real busy, but we love it and can't wait to show you all what we have done to the house to make it Our Home!


3 comments:
Wow, they do look a lot alike! He is getting so big! Good luck with the house, I am excited for pictures!
Wow. What cute boys you have. I'm excited for you to move into your new house. Have fun at the painting party.
that is really exciting to be getting ready to move. I can't wait to pictures of all the decorating! Your boys look tons alike in that picture. How cute.
Post a Comment