Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Graham is One Month Old!

So Our Little Man is one month old already and boy is he growing! I took these pictures of him and his brother the other day and thought they were so cute i just had to share them with you all. We also wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and we hope your Holiday is warm and full of love!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

What cute little boys...and cute little pictures! :) I hope you are doing great!

Paula said...

Those are beautiful pictures--two very handsome boys!

Angie said...

Those are great pics, Net! Graham looks different every time I see him!

Ryan Shatzer said...

Congrats! Two cute kids, good for you guys. Buying a house and moving on in life, what a fun time! The only thing that would make your life better would be to move back to Provo and get more school in.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Hey, I'm glad you updated your blog, it had been a while that I had mine updated too.

Your little boys are so cute.

I'm glad I was able to see you guys while in California, we are back in Puerto Rico and ready to be done with school. I'll see you in July.

Congratualtions on you new home, I'm so excited for you guys.