So I know its been forever since i have posted anything and i'm sorry. So here are a bunch of fun pictures of our FUN day at the pumpkin patch! Brennan had a blast running around and climbing on the pumpkins. We went with Chad's Family, and Maeby and Brennan loved riding on the swings and looking at the animals in the petting zoo!More pictures Click Here
An update on my Pregnancy: I'm still due Nov. 27th, but the Doctor said she would induce me a week early if the baby measures fine so that's great news. I feel as big as a house and I'm really uncomfortable, but besides that life is great. Mark got a new job and we moved and are temporarily living with my in-laws to save to buy a house, hopefully by the 1st of the year. Life is great and we love you all!


8 comments:
You're alive! :) I am glad all is well and hope to hear more soon. How is scrapbooking going?
Hurray! New pics! They are awesome (as usual). Glad to hear you guys have so many exciting things happening. See ya at card-making day!!!
My gosh that cute kid of yours is so big! Glad things are well with baby even if you are so unconfortable, I dont miss that part of being pregnant!
Yay! It was fun. Maeby's still talking about it. You got some great pics, as usual. Can't wait to see them scrapbooked!
Lynnette! Good to see some updated pictures! Brennan is getting so big. It is crazy to think that we are all grown up and have kids!
yea!! Lynnette.. I love the cute pumpkin patch pictures.. brennan is such a cutie.. its crazy that he's so big.. they grow way too fast!! Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy.. i'm sure you are ready for it to be over. =) can't wait to see pictures of the new little addition to your family..
He is so big now! I'm glad you finally posted again! You look great for being so far along! I can't wait to see the new baby...
Lynnette, this is my first attempt at a post. Rosalia introduced me to the world of bloggers. I am going to try and keep up. The pumpkin patch pic was great. Glad you live close by. Rachel Ulibarri
Post a Comment