We just wanted to say Happy Easter to all our Friends and Family! We love you all and hope that your Easter Sunday is full of Warmth, Love, and Lots of Easter Treats!It's been a while since I last photographed Brennan and he looked so adorable in these two outfits that i couldn't resist snapping away! I hope you enjoy them....we had a blast taking pictures and he loved his Easter eggs!
CLICK HERE to view pictures


10 comments:
My gosh your cutie is getting so big! I love the bear overalls. Donny has the same ones but does't quite fit in them yet & when he finally does it will probably be too warm :( Looks like all is well with you & the family! Glad you have a blog so i can keep up with you! Things are getting back to normal for me after going back to work for 6 wks. My old job asked me back to help out & I got to bring Donny! He is not crawling yet but really wants to walk but who knows when tha will happen. Til then, I'll enjoy finding him exactly where I sat him down! Have a Happy Easter! Loves!
Suzana
marlonandsuzana.blogspot.com
oh lynnette! He is so cute! Deep brown eyes! I wish you guys were closer so him and Jackson could play! I miss you!
Stephanie
YES!!!!!!! You have a blog. We do too...or I guess you can say I do. I love these pictures, I can't believe how much he's grown. He is so adorable. Matthew just told me yesterday that you got a blog and I'm so excited because I'm a huge blogger now.
Here's our URL:
https://wwwulibarri.blogspot.com
I'm adding you right now.
Sorry, there's no "s" after http, so it's:
http://wwwulibarri.blogspot.com/
Happy Mother's Day, NET!!!
Hey Lynette! Your baby boy is growing up so fast! Check out our blog @ http://lorinsteve.blogspot.com
-Lori
hey lynnette!! how are you doing.. i love reading your blog page.. you need to update it though.. stephanie said that you're expecting a new addition to your little family?? thats exciting.. what else is new? keep me posted. luv amber
Hello? It's been months! Whats new???
Hey we want updates:)
Time for a new post, NET!!!
Post a Comment