Here Is a Re-cap of the Family Pictures I took this past Year of My Brother's and their families! and My Family picture taken by my good friend Cheryl Bennett! Happy New Years Every one!
The David Sobek Clan!
Hailey-wailey! Turned 9 this year!
Joshy-washy! Turned 5 this year!
The Twinsy-winsy's turned 2 this year! Avery (above) & Audrey (below)

David and Brandi celebrated their 7 year Anniversary in Hawaii all year long! How Lucky!

The Chad Sobek Bunch!
Maeby-Boo Turned 3 this year!
Ellie-Beans Turned 1 this year!
The "Changie" celebrated their 5 year Anniversary this year!
The Stevens Gang! Finally our Family Picture! Its about time!
Brennan's 3 year old Picture!
Graham's 1 year old picture!
Mark and I Celebrated 4 wonderful years!

The David Sobek Clan!
Hailey-wailey! Turned 9 this year!
Joshy-washy! Turned 5 this year!
The Twinsy-winsy's turned 2 this year! Avery (above) & Audrey (below)
David and Brandi celebrated their 7 year Anniversary in Hawaii all year long! How Lucky!
The Chad Sobek Bunch!
Maeby-Boo Turned 3 this year!
Ellie-Beans Turned 1 this year!
The "Changie" celebrated their 5 year Anniversary this year!
The Stevens Gang! Finally our Family Picture! Its about time!
Brennan's 3 year old Picture!
Graham's 1 year old picture!
Mark and I Celebrated 4 wonderful years!We Love you all!


4 comments:
Net~You did such a good job on the pix!! Thanks for the awesome Christmas Card photo=-) You have a long list requests for your services!
Brandi
I love this picture of you are Mark so cute!! You look gorgeous as ever!! Happy 4th anniversary!
I seriously need a sibling who is a photographer.
Looove your family pictures,so adorable! You look beautiful! We need to hang out sometime!
Post a Comment