Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun, Fun, and More Fun!

As a child when i would go to my Aunt Mary's House i would get on her big carousel horse and ride it all the time with my brothers or by myself. i have very fond memories of doing this and now, last week when we went to her house Brennan and Maeby found the same horse and i can honestly say that i fully understood how much fun they were having! So i took this picture of the two of them and i find it soo funny because i have a picture of Chad and i on the same horse. So from one generation the the next here we are again! Chad and I ~ 1985ish
My son, Brennan and Chad's daughter, Maeby ~ July 2009

Graham loved to play and splash in the water especially when i was holding him!

Later when we were home the Boys had a continuation of their horse-ee ride fun, only daddy was the horse! I love this picture because Graham was copying Mark!


My Little Graham man! As of Yesterday he has found the stairs and doesn't forget about them! Yikes...this kiddo is really keeping me on my toes!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

How cute! I love the horsey pictures! :)

Angie said...

Lynnett, I LOVE that you took the horsie picture! I had no idea! So stinking cute.

brandi said...

Net, the horsie picture is adorable! You will never forget that memory! The little tux's on your little men are really cute!
Brandi