Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our family as the Wizard of Oz!!!!


here we are all dressed up at our ward halloween party! we had a blast dressing up and i must say our family was one of the bessed dressed..i'm not partial to this, hehehe!


Mark was the Scarecrow ( I made his out fit!)

Brennan was the Cowardly Lion ( but i must say he wasn't missing his courage or ROAR at that!)

I was Dorthy (My mom made my beautiful dress!)


The party was full of laughs, friendly faces and a Cake Decorating contest! I didn't win, but I made a pretty cool Mummy Cake...there were so many fun cakes that beat me out so I don't feel bad, but I was pretty happy with my creation!


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Cute family!! I love theme costumes. We were all golfers this year. It was so good to see you guys a few Sundays ago.