
My Dad's Comapany Picnic this year was held at Santa Anita Race Track! All of us were there, minus Bandi and the twins, to party and have fun. My parents Jim and Lesa took 1st & 2nd place in the cookie bake off this year. Jim's Chocolate Cookies, 1st place and Lesa's Oatmeal cookies 2nd place (but i'm not going to mention who really did all the cooking!) David's tug-o-war team also came in first place, thanks to our frind Chris the "anchor!" Chad and Angie had a Perfect game of Bocce ball and Mark had a dance off contest and won a skateboard! Brennan rode on his first horse with his cousin Hailey ofcourse! And Josh...well you couldn't tear him away from the Jolly-Jump! Maeby had a blast walking all around with her mom chasing after her! I enjoyed my self by taking pictures and hang'n out with the Family. It was a great day! To see more pictures click here


2 comments:
Still a Cubs fan. Sick, sick, sick. It's going to be so soul-crushing when they blow it in the playoffs. But hey, at least this is the one time every decade they're going to make the playoffs.
Fun! You are now a blogger! I can't wait to see pictures of you guys, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Now we can blog back and forth. My blog is fergulicious.blogspot.com
Cute pictures!
love, Vanessa
Post a Comment